What motivated you to become a HOTWORX Virtual Instructor?
- I’ve come to realize that in order to continue to grow and learn and be better than we were yesterday, we need to be open to new experiences and force ourselves out of our comfort zone! I started off as a member at HOTWORX and absolutely loved it. I decided to compete for a spot as a Virtual Instructor because I genuinely believe in HOTWORX and what it offers. I never thought I would be a virtual instructor for such an amazing company but here I am! I am passionate about living a happy and healthy lifestyle and love being able to help others discover their inner warrior!
How was your very first HOTWORX session? Describe the experience.
- My very first HOTWORX sessions were Hot Buns and Hot Cycle! I distinctly remember two things...walking into the sauna with skepticism and then walking out of the sauna asking, “Where do I sign?” I LOVED IT! Still to this day, Hot Buns and Hot Cycle are my favorite sessions!
What’s your favorite Isometric posture? Why?
- Can I say Child’s Pose? That is my safe haven and reward after holding my postures! Another one of my favorite isometric postures is the V Up! It’s not easy but I can feel my entire body working, I embrace the shake, and the release is always so rewarding!
Which Isometric posture is the most difficult for you? Why?
- The Super Warrior in Hot Warrior is by far the most difficult isometric posture for me. Why? Because you’re balancing on one hand and one foot for 1 MINUTE. This intense plank requires incredible core strength to maintain correct form but an even stronger mindset to stay committed!
What has been the most rewarding part of being a HOTWORX Virtual Instructor?
- Going through this incredible experience with the 6 other HOTWORX Virtual Instructors and Virtual Personal Trainers, hands down! It’s one thing to love what you do but it’s another thing to do it with people who share that same passion and desire. Every single one of the HOTWORX instructors bring something so special to the table! They are supportive, encouraging, genuine, and incredibly talented.
Can you share a Fun Fact with us?
- I like to consider myself an adventurer! I absolutely LOVE trying out new experiences, whether it’s trying different ethnic foods, going to a live concert, snowboarding for the first time, climbing 14,115 ft up Pikes Peak, zip lining in Costa Rica, moving to Chicago on a gut feeling, or competing to be a HOTWORX VI! Life’s way too beautiful and way too short to live in place.