HOTWORX welcomes new franchisees, Sarah Losoya and Kenneth Erickson, who were awarded 3 franchise licenses in Los Angeles, California!
What originally motivated you to consider a business opportunity?
Ken and Sarah both have been working in the natural/organic food industry for many years and had been looking at going into business together for a while now, but hadn't found an opportunity we both felt passionate about. A friend introduced us to HOTWORX and we immediately fell in love with the concept and signed up for memberships that week. Ken has suffered from lower back pain and joint pain in his knees and ankles for several years and Sarah has undergone 2 major knee reconstructions and a recently ruptured achilles tendon. After very successful results respectively in just a few short weeks, we decided that we wanted to explore franchise opportunities.What led you to explore franchising rather than an independent business?
The assistance and support that is available through franchising makes for a more efficient means to open a new business. This being our first time as business owners, we are learning as we go and are thankful for the HOTWORX team who can help guide us along the way. Teresa has been absolutely wonderful in walking us through the process and answering all of our questions.What was your initial impression of your first HOTWORX session?We both love the infrared heat and how quickly your body starts to sweat. We both also really enjoyed how quick, convenient, and effective the workout was.How was your experience going through the HOTWORX Discovery Process?Our franchise advisor, Teresa, was so helpful and thorough. We learned so much about the history, vision, and future plans for the organization.How would you describe your Orientation Day and meeting the HOTWORX Executive Team?So much information!!! And it was great to see that so many of the leadership team have been with the organization for many years, which speaks volumes about the culture of the company. We ended feeling very energized and even more excited about beginning our franchise agreement.What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs considering the opportunity to franchise with HOTWORX?Do your research on this health club model and explore your competition market area to get a good feel for who you will be competing against and where the best locations are.What are the top 3 reasons you chose to franchise with HOTWORX?1. The concept is unique in an ultra competitive environment.
2. The business model is sustainable as it pertains to both fitness and overall health.
3. The ancillary aspects of the facility and the 24 hr member access create a distinct advantage over other health clubs.What excites you the most in offering HOTWORX to your community?We will be offering a unique fitness environment in a time when many gyms cannot reopen in California. We are thrilled that we can operate even in a COVID-19 restricted time when many businesses have been forced to close their doors.What goals do you plan to accomplish in your first year as a HOTWORX franchisee?1. Get to 600 members in our first 6 months
2. Generate bottom line profits in excess of $20,000 per month
3. Begin plans to open our second location
How will HOTWORX help you achieve your personal and professional goals?1. Operational support from our HOTWORX coach to ensure profitability
2. Marketing support to grow our business in the communities we service
3. Allow us more time to homeschool our daughter and spend time together as a family
Congratulations, Sarah & Kenneth, and welcome to the HOTWORX team!
Looking for a new business opportunity and want to learn more about HOTWORX?